Currently due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are accepting registrations for OnLine training only. We will resume On-site training as soon as it becomes safer for our attendees to take the courses in a classroom setting.
Professional Hands-on Training Delivered at Your Office in Canada
Do you have a group of employees to be trained in a classroom setting?
Now there is no need for them to drive all the way downtown. Our trainer can deliver the training at your location in Canada with our Portable Computer Lab.
Benefits of On-site Training:
With on-site training, your employees are not gone for the day. They are available for quick consultation, signatures and attendance to emergencies. During class breaks, they usually get back to their desks. On-site training also saves them a lot in terms of travel time, travel costs and related personal inconvenience.
The portable lab option frees you from the technicalities of hardware and software setup. Your employees simply walk into the classroom we set up in your meeting room! We take just about an hour to set up the lab in your meeting room and generally do not need any support from your tech team.
Here is what comes with our on-site training:
• Microsoft Certified Trainer to teach MS Office courses
• Notebook computers for all participants
• A DLP media projector
• A wireless router/modem
• All power and network cabling
• A Microsoft Exchange Server, if required
• Course Completion Certificates for participants, signed by our Microsoft Certified Trainer
• Training Hours: Full-day Course: 9:00AM to about 5:00PM
• Training Hours: Half-day Course: 9:00AM to about 1:00PM
Due to the logistics involved, on-site training is most cost-effective for a class of at least 12 participants. At this level you do not pay any increased course fees for receiving training at your door step. Also, there are no rental fees to be paid for using the mobile lab. However, there is a lab set-up and transportation fee based upon your location. Outstation training may involve additional costs. A detailed quote is provided for each assignment.
Please note that we are happy to train a smaller group of six employees as well.
How do I request a quote?
To set up a training session and to receive an accurate quote, please send us an email with the following details. (Please write using your corporate email ID. We are unable to respond to emails received from Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).
• The name of your organization and department
• Your designation or title
• The address of the training location
• The version of software for training. Is it MS Office 2019, 2016, 2013, or 2010?
• How many persons will be attending each course?
• Approximate date(s) of training
We have been providing professional training to office workers for several years. Please check out what past participants have had to say about our training services: Please click to read. Please email us your training needs. We will be happy to send you quote. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org