In-Person Onsite Training
As British Columbia and other provinces move into the next phase of the Restart Plan, get ready for a surge in your business. Our Excel training will prepare you to handle the enhanced volumes, variations, and logistics of your operations. Contact us and book your onsite training before you get too busy.
Professional In-Person Training Delivered at Your Office in Canada
Are you looking for in-person training for a group of employees?
Now there is no need for you to send them all the way to a training facility. Our trainer can deliver the training at your location in Canada. Your employees can use their own laptops for training, if they feel more comfortable about it. Alternatively, you can order our mobile computer lab, if needed.
Benefits of Onsite Training:
With onsite training, your employees stay within your office, facility or campus. They are available during the class breaks. Onsite training also saves your employees a lot in terms of travel time, travel costs and related personal inconvenience.
Our mobile lab option sets you free from the technical aspect of hardware and software setup. Your employees simply walk into the computer lab we set up in about an hour.
Here is what comes with our on-site training:
• Microsoft Certified Trainer to teach MS Office courses.
• Custom Hands-on Manual in PDF.
• Custom Hands-on Course Exercise Files.
• Notebook computers for all attendees, if required.
• A DLP media projector, if required.
• A wireless router/modem, if required.
• All power and network cabling, if required.
• Course Completion Certificates for participants, signed by our Microsoft Certified Trainer.
• Training Hours: Full-day Course: 9:00AM to about 5:00PM.
• Training Hours: Half-day Course: 9:00AM to about 1:00PM.
We can deliver onsite training to a small or a large batch of attendees. It is most cost-effective for a class of minimum 12 attendees. You are welcome to use your own computer lab or equipment. If required, we can bring our mobile lab for your training at an extra cost. Outstation training may involve additional costs. A custom quote is provided for each assignment. Please refer to the next section.
How do I request a quote?
To set up a training session and to receive an accurate quote, please send us an email with the following details. (Please write using your corporate email ID. We are unable to respond to emails received from Hotmail, Gmail, etc.).
• The name of your organization and department.
• Your designation or title.
• The address of the training location.
• The version of software for training. Is it MS Office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, or 2010?
• Number of attendees for each course.
• Approximate date(s) of training.
• Whether you will use your own equipment or will require our mobile lab for the training.
We have been providing professional training to office employees for several years. Please check out what past attendees have had to say about our training services: Please click to read. Please email us your training needs. We would be happy to send you a quote. Email: email@example.com
MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION
Our Microsoft Office training will help you considerably if you wish to take Microsoft Office Specialist Exams to earn Associate and Expert certifications directly from Microsoft. These certifications are recognized all over the world and have proven to improve career prospects and pay. Microsoft keeps the list of exams up to date by adding new exams and retiring old ones. Please follow the link below to their site for more information.